Centennial Banquet and Conference Center
Winner of two Army Family and MWR best in class awards in 2011!
Best catered event: Hospice El Paso Dinner • Best Single Facility Event: Mega Bingo
Striving to provide you and your family the best facilities the Army has to offer, the Centennial Banquet and Conference Center leads the way in fine dining and entertainment at Fort Bliss. This 60,000 square-foot facility converts into eight separate party areas for any occasion and features a 1,200 guest capacity ballroom. Catering is recommended.
The Centennial Club's English Pub is reminiscent of an Old English countryside pub. Dark stained walnut finished walls and a brass-lined fireplace will take you back in time. Our bar is fully stocked and includes an assortment of specialty beers.
The Food Pavilion is a great place when dining out - whether it's with the family or just for fun, casual dining. Our uniquely constructed circular dining room with 12' windows creates a sunny atmosphere and allows for a spectacular view of the Franklin Mountains. With three great Army Themed concepts to choose from, you can't go wrong!
Hours of Operation:
Sam Adams Pub • NOW OPEN!
Come one – come all! MWR is pleased to offer the Food Pavilion at the Centennial. MWR Branded Restaurants - Java Café, Habanero and Primo’s.
- Java Café features Starbucks Coffee, an appealing menu of pastries, bagels, breakfast and deli sandwiches and sweets from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Habanero “Fresh-Mex Grille” is a quick-service Mexican themed food venue that features freshly prepared made-to-order burritos, tacos, quesadillas along with an assortment of mild to fiery salsas and tortilla chips from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- The menu for Primo’s offers quick-service Italian and American favorites, a lunchtime pizza, pasta and salad buffet from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Every Tuesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., dine on the best flavors El Paso has to offer during the Centennial's Mexican buffet. For $9.95 per person, enjoy all-you-can-eat red and green cheese enchiladas, chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, refried beans, tortillas and flan, along with a soup and salad bar.
- Every Wednesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., experience a taste of Germany during the Centennial's Bavarian Buffet. For $9.95 per person, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet menu featuring schnitzel with mushroom gravy, egg noodles, homestyle fries, a vegetable medley, rolls and a soup and salad bar.
- Every Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., enjoy Chef A.B.'s Southern Special. Are you craving old-fashioned country cooking? For just $9.95, enjoy a buffet menu that includes fried catfish, baked cod, bacon macaroni and cheese, collard greens, a vegetable medley, cornbread and a soup and salad bar.
MWR Highlighted Sponsor