Centennial Banquet and Conference Center
Winner of two Army Family and MWR best in class awards in 2011!
Best catered event: Hospice El Paso Dinner • Best Single Facility Event: Mega Bingo
Striving to provide you and your family the best facilities the Army has to offer, the Centennial Banquet and Conference Center leads the way in fine dining and entertainment at Fort Bliss. This 60,000 square-foot facility converts into eight separate party areas for any occasion and features a 1,200 guest capacity ballroom. Catering is recommended.
The Centennial Club's English Pub is reminiscent of an Old English countryside pub. Dark stained walnut finished walls and a brass-lined fireplace will take you back in time. Our bar is fully stocked and includes an assortment of specialty beers.
The Food Pavilion is a great place when dining out - whether it's with the family or just for fun, casual dining. Our uniquely constructed circular dining room with 12' windows creates a sunny atmosphere and allows for a spectacular view of the Franklin Mountains. With three great Army Themed concepts to choose from, you can't go wrong!
Hours of Operation:
Sam Adams Pub • NOW OPEN!
Come one – come all! MWR is pleased to offer the Food Pavilion at the Centennial. MWR Branded Restaurants - Java Café, Habanero and Primo’s.
- Java Café features Starbucks Coffee, an appealing menu of pastries, bagels, breakfast and deli sandwiches and sweets from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Habanero “Fresh-Mex Grille” is a quick-service Mexican themed food venue that features freshly prepared made-to-order burritos, tacos, quesadillas along with an assortment of mild to fiery salsas and tortilla chips from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- The menu for Primo’s offers quick-service Italian and American favorites, a lunchtime pizza, pasta and salad buffet from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Every Tuesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., dine on the best flavors El Paso has to offer during the Centennial's Mexican buffet. For $9.95 per person, enjoy all-you-can-eat red and green cheese enchiladas, chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, refried beans, tortillas and flan, along with a soup and salad bar.
- Every Wednesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., experience a taste of Germany during the Centennial's Bavarian Buffet. For $9.95 per person, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet menu featuring schnitzel with mushroom gravy, egg noodles, homestyle fries, a vegetable medley, rolls and a soup and salad bar.
- Every Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., enjoy Chef A.B.'s Southern Special. Are you craving old-fashioned country cooking? For just $9.95, enjoy a buffet menu that includes fried catfish, baked cod, bacon macaroni and cheese, collard greens, a vegetable medley, cornbread and a soup and salad bar.
Claim your share of more than $12,000 in cash and prizes – just in time to plan that summer vacation – at High Stakes Bingo!
Saturday, May 3, the Centennial will pay out at least $500 on every winning game during regular-session bingo, plus two jackpots of $2,500 each. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and early-bird games begin at 6 p.m. The regular bingo session will begin at 7 p.m. Buy-ins cost $40 each for 14 games.
Pre-sale tickets and electronics will be available April 1. Electronics are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can be purchased at the Centennial, 11199 Sgt. E. Churchill St. on East Fort Bliss. Buy your ticket early – space is limited to the first 200 people.
For more information, call (915) 744-8427.
Looking for expert guidance on making Sushi and authentic Asian cuisine? If you’ve ever dreamed of rolling your own sushi or making a perfect Asian dish, this cooking demo is for you. For only $15, you will learn variety of cooking methods and ingredients to make varieties of Asian dishes through simple meal preparation.
This Cooking Demonstration Class with Chef Damien will begin at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 23 inside the FRC, Bldg. 250 on Club Road. Seating is limited and we request that you make a reservation by calling 915-744-8427.
Enjoy a festive holiday feast with the Centennial’s Easter brunch Sunday, April 20. An amazing dining experience awaits, along with an opportunity
for photos with the Easter Bunny. Enjoy complimentary wine, champagne
or mimosas while you dine on our selection of festive holiday fare,
including your favorite breakfast and lunch classics, and an endless array of luscious desserts.
Seatings run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Reservations are required. Brunch costs
$20.95 for adults, and $10.50 for childrenages 5-10. Children ages 4 and under dine free.
The Centennial Banquet and ConferenceCenter is located at Bldg. 11199
Sgt. E. Churchill St. on East Fort Bliss. For reservations, call (915) 744-1171.
Easter Brunch at the Centennial Banquet and Conference Center is sold out - all seatings have been filled.
Keep an eye out for Mother's Day Brunch Sunday, May 11. The Centennial will begin taking reservations soon - we'll let you know when. Make reservations early so you don't miss out!
The Centennial is located at 11199 Sgt. E. Churchill St. on East Fort Bliss. For more information, call (915) 744-1171.
MWR Highlighted Sponsor